Countdown to Low Carbon Vehicle Show
8th August, 2022
IAAPS is once again returning to the Low Carbon Vehicle Show (LCV), the UK’s leading trade event for the low carbon transport sector. Taking place 7th to 8th September at Millbrook Proving Ground in Milton Keynes, the show features four key areas; a technology exhibition, an extensive seminar programme, networking opportunities and ride & drive of the latest R&D solutions across commercially available vehicles.
With an enhanced presence at this year’s event, the IAAPS stand is located in the main hall at C3-110, where visitors will be able to meet the IAAPS team and discuss the vast range of technical capabilities, expanded scope and market sectors, such as hydrogen and aerospace, as well as commercial collaboration opportunities across a wide range of competencies, including:
- Advanced combustion, future fuels and energy conversion
- Propulsion systems efficiency and thermal management
- Fuel cells and H2 technologies
- E-machines, drives and power electronics
- Energy storages, batteries and energy management
- Integrated control, calibration and optimisation
- Digital systems, simulation and modelling
- Test systems, HiL, PiL and ViL
- Real world driving and driver behaviour
“Over the past 12 months IAAPS has significantly evolved and our business model, portfolio and scope have expanded considerably, not least since we have taken up operations at our new facility earlier this year. We are very excited to connect with industry leaders, innovators, collaborators and prospective partners across the transport sector and to showcase our capabilities and services at this year’s LCV, which is undoubtedly a key event in the UK show calendar,” says Tony Reid, Business Development and Enterprise Manager.
If you would like to set up a meeting or would like to discuss a project ahead of the show, please email our Business Development Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.